platero-devel

[Platero-devel] Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

From: and
Subject: [Platero-devel] Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:37:33 +0100

Javier Hernández  schrieb am 18.02.2003, 19:38:55:
> compiling platero gives me the following error :
>
> platero.moc.cpp: En member function `virtual bool PlateroApp::qt_invoke(int,
>    QUObject*)':
> platero.moc.cpp:260: conversión inválida de `int' a `int*(*)()'
> platero.moc.cpp:260:  argumento de iniciación 1 de `void
>    PlateroApp::socketError(int*(*)())'
>
> Since this an auto-generated file, i believe that there wolud be a system
> specific problem, (maybe the moc preprocessor) because nobody complains about
> it.

I've also once had a similar error. For me I got a version problem: my
MOC didn't match my Qt version.

Additionally you may want to try 'perl admin/am_edit && autoconf &&
./configure' in the toplevel directory of the platero distribution...

> My system configuration is : Gentoo Linux 1.4, Kernel 2.4.19-r10,
> XFree 4.2-r2, Qt 3.1.1, KDE 3.1

seems likely that my thesis applies: did you install the Qt headers?

Bye
  AND

PS: I've been moving to a apartment near the University of Stuttgart
(that's where study). The bad thing about it I've got no Internet access
yet, so I may be a bit slow in responding to emails :-/