platero-devel

[Platero-devel] [Bug #2972] uploadsdialogimp.cpp:62: no matching functi

From: nobody
Subject: [Platero-devel] [Bug #2972] uploadsdialogimp.cpp:62: no matching function for call to `KListView:: sortColumn()'
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:02:40 -0500

=================== BUG #2972: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2972&group_id=3047

Changes by: Anonymous user        Date: Fri 03/28/03 at 07:02

It is KDE 3.03, not 3.1.
RH did not supply, so far, RPMs for KDE 3.1x.
Nothing mentioned using KDE 3.1 in the project itself (or, at least, nothing I
have noticed).
I will try your suggestion, however, and post a followup.
Thanks!
Ez.

=================== BUG #2972: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: Platero
Submitted on: Fri 03/28/03 at 00:56
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open

`KListView:: sortColumn()'

Original Submission:  RH8, fully updated, GCC3.2 (they just started using a new
GlibC, but hey! I'm not a programmer).
The exact error message, after a successful configure (including running the
CVS version):
uploadsdialogimp.cpp: In destructor `virtual
   uploadsDialogImp::~uploadsDialogImp()':
uploadsdialogimp.cpp:62: no matching function for call to `KListView::
   sortColumn()

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Fri 03/28/03 at 06:47         By: metal
What is your KDE version ?

Please, could you try to change in this line, sortColumn() with columnSorted(),
and try to compile again ?

It seems that this method has changed between KDE 3.1 and KDE 3.1.1.

Best regards

CC List
*******

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden            |
and                                 |
hirs                                |
vromero                             |