platero-devel

[Platero-devel] Icon

From: thc
Subject: [Platero-devel] Icon
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:21:37 +0200

I've made two icons for mldonkey in aqua / crystal fashion. One is for edonkey
in general and the other is a try for a specific mldonkey icon. If you like
one of them I will resize and convert for hicolor, locolor and crystal for
making a complete set of icons.

I've posted them in the forums at mldonkey.berlios.de and in devianart.com .
They have 495 and 175 hits in devianart.

In spanish:
/----------------------
| He hecho dos iconos para mldonkey al estilo aqua / crystal. Uno es
| para edonkey en general y el otro es un intento de icono especifico
| de mldonkey. Si os gusta alguno lo redimensionare y convertire
| a hicolor, locolor y crystal para crear un set de iconos completo.
|
| Los postee en los foros de mldonkey.berlios.de y en devianart.com. Tienen
| 495 y 175 vistas.

Links:
edonkey:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1440653
mldonkey specific:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1539590

Thanks for reading. Matias Costa - Spain