platero-devel

[Platero-devel] make -f Makefile.dist failure in cvs with automake 2.5

From: Robert Gogolok
Subject: [Platero-devel] make -f Makefile.dist failure in cvs with automake 2.5 andf automake 1.5
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:49:36 +0200

Hi!

I get the following error:
gogolap% make -f Makefile.dist
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:78: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:78: the top level
autom4te-2.57: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
gogolap%

I tried to compile platero/platero in a kde module, but it fails complaining:
exception handling disabled, use -fexceptions to enable

And you seem to use debug() instead of kdDebug() ! You should change this,
cause kdDebug is the preferred way.

I will try the stable sources, maybe i have more luck with it:P

Robert!
--
HP: http://www.stud.uni-saarland.de/~rogo5001/