pngpp-devel

[pngpp-devel] Re: Re: Re: png++

From: pio72
Subject: [pngpp-devel] Re: Re: Re: png++
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:42:06 +0100

"Alexander Shulgin" <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):
 > Hi,
 >
 > I just wondering if you haven't received my reply (quoted above)?..
 >
 > If you are too busy and cannot reply now, just drop me a line. :-)
 >
 > --
 > Alex

Hello, Yes sorry I am busy, the letter I wrote was just about suggestions.
Concerning using of the iterators I was thinking about indeed upper left cornet
to lower right corner. When I used your library in that particular case it
would've been convenient. When it comes to constructing the png::image maybe it
would be best to provide two constructors, one taking the pair of iterators and
the other taking the whole container. I didn't think indeed about the situation
that png::image<..., bool> would create two different types. I am still not
sure if something like that couldn't be resolved using CRTP (curiously
recurring template pattern) "somehow" - I couldn't come with an idea how
though. I am not a very experienced C++ programmer.

Regards, sorry for keeping you waiting I am both busy and extremelly lazy!