pngpp-devel

[pngpp-devel] Re: can't find endian.h

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [pngpp-devel] Re: can't find endian.h
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:11:40 +0300

2008/7/2 wangcf, Student <address@hidden>:

> Hi, Dear Shulgin,
> My endian.h is located in /usr/include/i386.
> I find no config.hpp in png++ package. Thus i changed the <endian.h> into
> <i386/endian.h> in generator.hpp and consumer.hpp, and it works.
> Thanks a lot for your help and your png++ ~!

Correct--I've just realized that `config.hpp' was added recently and
lives only in the trunk (current development version):
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/trunk/?root=pngpp

Didn't you find a macro which is defined only when compiling for Mac
OS?  I'll appreciate your help here and will update config.hpp
properly.

--
Cheers,
Alex