pngpp-devel

Re: [pngpp-devel] Png++ on Windows/ Visual C++ 2008 Express edition

From: Alex Shulgin
Subject: Re: [pngpp-devel] Png++ on Windows/ Visual C++ 2008 Express edition
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 23:06:11 +0300

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> The problem is also occurring with this version .
> svn://svn.sv.nongnu.org/pngpp/trunk/
> It’s the same error as mentioned in my last email..

Looking more closely, this is a different error than I thought.

The offending line is 93 in pixel_traits.hpp:

91 :                             static component get_alpha_filler()
92 :                             {
93 :                                 return std::numeric_limits< component
>::max();
94 :                             }

My bet is that there is a macro named 'max' defined by some of your
other includes (windows.h?)

I'd try to move #include <png.hpp> up the chain and see if that helps.