pspp-dev

frustrations

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: frustrations
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 08:15:30 -0700

I'm starting to get so frustrated with the bug reports we get for PSPP. About 90% of them seem to be Windows-specific, and a lot of the users who report them don't seem to be able to cogently describe how the problem arises, or even what version of PSPP they're using. And, of course, since I don't use Windows, there's not much chance that I can fix the problem or verify that it's fixed. I don't know what to do about it.