qc-dev

[Qc-dev] Fw:

From: hunter laurinda
Subject: [Qc-dev] Fw:
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:51:48 +0000

"I tried some pumps, they didn't work. I tried another enlargement pill, that didn't
work. I tried the exercises, they were no good. I was getting quite annoyed by all these
people claiming all these cures and none of them delivering! Your site impressed me, so I
figured I'd try ManSter. Thank God I did! After years of feeling humiliated because of my
penis size I'm finally able to raise my head proudly and say I'm 6 inches! I used to only
have 4.5 inches, thank you so much, I'm glad you're real!."
Jung-Hoon, Kim, USA

See: www.neohew.com