qemu-block

Re: [RFC 0/8] virtio,vhost: Add VIRTIO_F_IN_ORDER support

From: Dongli Zhang
Subject: Re: [RFC 0/8] virtio,vhost: Add VIRTIO_F_IN_ORDER support
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:48:36 -0700

Hi Jonah,

Would you mind helping explain how does VIRTIO_F_IN_ORDER improve the
performance?

20240321155717.1392787-1-jonah.palmer@oracle.com/#t">https://lore.kernel.org/all/20240321155717.1392787-1-jonah.palmer@oracle.com/#t

I tried to look for it from prior discussions but could not find why.

https://lore.kernel.org/all/BYAPR18MB2791DF7E6C0F61E2D8698E8FA08DA@BYAPR18MB2791.namprd18.prod.outlook.com/

Thank you very much!

Dongli Zhang