qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 00/44] MIPS pull request for December 2018 - v

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 00/44] MIPS pull request for December 2018 - v3
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 18:21:27 +0000

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 17:41, Aleksandar Markovic <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Applied, thanks.
> >
> > Please update the changelog at https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/4.0
> > for any user-visible changes.
>
> I updated the change log with a single item, as I mentioned in the pull
> request cover letter:
>
> https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/4.0#MIPS

That's fine, thanks. My 'applied this' emails for pull requests
are standard templates, so they'll always ask for changelog
updates even when that isn't necessarily applicable to a
particular pull. It's just intended as a reminder that
we're trying to do updates of the changelog as we go along
this release cycle.

-- PMM