qemu-devel

Integration of qemu-img

From: janine.schneider
Subject: Integration of qemu-img
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 14:14:12 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a PhD student at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg in Bavaria Germany and I am currently working on an open-source forensic analysis tool. I would like to use qemu-img for converting virtual discs to raw files and to get virtual disc information. By now I tried to create a qemu-img DLL with the qemu source code you provide on your website, but I am unable to compile it properly. Therefore, I would like to ask you if there is a simple solution to integrate qemu-img to other C++ projects? Or is there a precompiled qemu-img DLL which I could use? Thank you very much for your support.

Best,

Janine Schneider