qemu-devel

Re: QEMU developers fortnightly conference call for agenda for 2023-12-1

From: Zhao Liu
Subject: Re: QEMU developers fortnightly conference call for agenda for 2023-12-12
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 00:37:39 +0800

Hi maintainers (for QOM and machine core),

Sorry I wasn't familiar with the rules of conference call before, I
submitted a topic on qom topology (mainly this RFC [1]) without cc you. :-(

May I ask if we can briefly discuss some ideas about the direction of
hybrid topology at tomorrow's conference? Or if time is too tight,
could we have a chance to discuss this topic at next year's conference?

[1]:
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231130144203.2307629-1-zhao1.liu@linux.intel.com/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zhao