qemu-discuss

Re: [Qemu-discuss] QtEmu 2.0 - GUI for QEMU

From: Sergio Carlavilla
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] QtEmu 2.0 - GUI for QEMU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:56:15 +0100

Hi,

Yes, the benefit of using the Qt framework is that is very portable and MacOS
is among the supported platforms.

But I don’t make the port because I don’t have a MacOS.

If you’re a programmer, it’s very simple, when you find something like
‘Q_OS_FREEBSD’ or ‘Q_OS_LINUX’ you need to add ‘Q_OS_MACOS’ and make the
changes for MacOS.

Or, of course, give me a MacOS and I make the port for you :p

Bye, hope this help, if you have any doubt, please send another email.