qemu-ppc

Re: How can I know Page Table address on RAM?

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: How can I know Page Table address on RAM?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:54:34 +0100

On 22/01/2024 05.11, Junho wrote:
Hello,

I'm a QEMU user with PowerPc target architecture.
I have some personal modifications related to tb jmp cache and chaining logic to improve the performance of a specific guest code. To verify the safety, I have to guarantee that the page table on RAM does not change after initialization. Do you have any information related to this work? Currently, what I need to find is the page table start address on the RAM so that I can test with the range detected.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you
Junho

 Hi,

maybe it's best to ask this question on the qemu-ppc mailing list instead (done now), since most PPC folks will rather read than one instead of the high-traffic qemu-devel mailing list.

 HTH,
  Thomas