qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] Question about tcg and ABI

From: New B
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] Question about tcg and ABI
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 23:06:22 -0700

Hi,

Question 1:
-------------
My platform has an ABI that deviates a bit from an old known standard architecture as supported in qemu. Should I be modifying the tcg_target_qemu_prologue(), both prologue and epilogue opcodes in that function, together with the associated macros for frame and push sizes as well as stack alignment (if necessary)?

If not, I would appreciate some guidance on how best to do that.

Question 2:
Also,  are the current gdb-xml/*.xml files used solely for debugging under gdb, or do they serve another purpose?

Thanks,
-nz