qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] deleting vmbus driver from device manager

From: Huzaifa Nazir
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] deleting vmbus driver from device manager
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 07:57:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
 I want to remove "Virtual machine bus" from my qemu VM. I followed following steps:
I got succeeded but I am unable to save the snap shot afterwards. On "savevm " The error on Qemu prompt is "Device 'ide0-hd0' is writable but does not support snapshots".

Is it possible to remove vmBUS completely ? If yes please tell the correct way.

Regards,