qsos-general

[QSOS-general] DSpace (institutional repository software) template

From: Isaac Alpízar Chacón
Subject: [QSOS-general] DSpace (institutional repository software) template
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:26:28 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I need to carry on an evaluation on Dspace and other two institutional repository softwares (Islandora, Eprints.) I have seen that there is some QSOS evaluations on the QSOS repository for DSpace, Fedora and aDORe (under the archives-management category), but this evaluations are old and in french.

I want to ask if someone has a more up-to-date (and in english)  evaluation and/or template for this software family or at least for DSpace, before I start working on this.

Thanks a lot.

Best,
Isaac Alpizar