quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 26/26] Rewrite discussion of QUILT_COLORS configu

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 26/26] Rewrite discussion of QUILT_COLORS configuration variable.
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 03:34:22 -0400

At 2018-09-17T17:36:23+0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Branden,

Hi Jean!

> On Fri, 2018-06-29 at 09:13 -0400, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Thanks for the in-depth review of my monstrous patch sequence!
> >
> > I'll reply inline for this one but mainly I wanted to ack your review
> > and let you know that I'll be getting back to these soon but probably
> > not immediately.
>
> I don't want to sound pushy but do you have any plans to submit an
> updated patch series? I would like to release a new version of quilt
> "soon" and would really appreciate if all the work you and me have put
> into this would make it into that new version.

Hi Jean!

I am wrapping up a job this week before I relocate (internationally) for
work next month.  There is a chance I'll be able to put some time into
this next week but after that the odds look slimmer because I'll be
moving house.  Assuming the work visa comes through...

Thanks for the reminder.  I will try to keep you posted, but if you
don't hear from me by October 12th, assume I've fallen off the edge of
the world until December or so.

Thanks for your review of these patches; I think we had a good meeting
of the minds.  Just needs that final push.

Regards,
Branden