radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] [vendor-33587] VINCE Verification

From: cert
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] [vendor-33587] VINCE Verification
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 17:54:15 +0000

Greetings,

We received a request from ralfluebben@gmx.de to be associated with the OpenVPN
radiusplugin project vendor contact within VINCE,
[https://kb.cert.org/vince](https://kb.cert.org/vince). We are reaching out to
the team to ensure that this request is legitimate and that person can receive
alerts on behalf of OpenVPN radiusplugin project before giving them access.
Could a team member please confirm this? If approved, we can also make this
user the administrator of the group so that they can handle future user
requests and manage the team's access.

Regards,

The CERT/CC Vulnerability Coordination Team

This e-mail was sent to you as a user of our VINCE service, in accordance with
our privacy policy. Please advise us if you believe you have received this
e-mail in error.