RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Error building 0.10.1

From: Spicer, Kevin
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] Error building 0.10.1
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:10:09 -0000

Is librsync installed in /usr/local/lib?  ld only looks by default in /lib and
/usr/lib - so you need to add /usr/local/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or symlink (or
move or reinstall) the librsync libraries in /usr/bin.
I'm not sure whether you can place /usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf, as this
doesn't seem to be present in Cygwin (my installation at least) and ldconfig
seems to be absent too.