Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Can't invoke rdiff-backup

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Can't invoke rdiff-backup
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:57:02 -0700

  MB> Now if I try to invoke it again to continue the aborted backup I
  MB> get simply:

  MB> Error: Too many arguments given See the rdiff-backup manual page
  MB> for instructions

I don't know.  Your script looks ok, but it also seems unlikely that
there is a bug in rdiff-backup's basic argument parsing.  Probably
there is something weird happening in your script.  Probably some
argument is getting expanded, something like that.  Maybe you can try
running it manually and keep adding the arguments you want until you
find the error.

--
Ben Escoto