[rdiff-backup-users] Librsync 0.9.6

From: Ty! Boyack
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Librsync 0.9.6
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:52:30 -0600

I saw that librsync 0.9.6 has been released (Thanks, folks!), and I
was interested in trying rdiff-backup with that version.  Looking it
over, a couple of questions came to mind:

1)  Can I replace librsync and have an existing installation of
rdiff-backup use it, or should I replace rdiff-backup after installing
the new librsync?

2)  I noticed that version 0.9.6 does not come with the binary
'rdiff.'  Is that needed by rdiff-backup, or does rdiff-backup only
use library routines?

Thanks much,

-Ty!

--