[rdiff-backup-users] when restoring and source is file while destination

From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] when restoring and source is file while destination is directory
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:29:59 +0200

Today I wanted to restore some file
-rw-r--r--    1 backups  backups      1829 2003-08-29 11:42 index.htm

and by mistake I've specified directory as destination not file:

rdiff-backup --force -r 5D index.htm /tmp

Of course some error occurred (which I don't remember - something like ERROR
IsDir). No problem so far... corrected destination and restoring went ok but
rdiff-backup changed permissions on /tmp to 0700!

Of course mysql stopped working because it couldn't create temporary files,
customers started calling and so on :(

Please, add some checking whether destination is file or directory.
--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux