Re: Fwd: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Suggestion: New features

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Suggestion: New features
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:54:49 +1100

Gregor Gorjanc wrote:

Is there any notification system of changes in wiki?

At present Gregor, there is no email notification of changes.
The wiki serves as a good record for things we collectively distill.
For example, as soon as I get a bit of feedback about my windows package working ok, I will update the wiki with that. Until the email notification feature is added to phpwiki, and we update to the new version, this page is probably the easiest to check whats been changed recently:
http://rdiff-backup.solutionsfirst.com.au/index.php/RecentChanges

dave