Re: [rdiff-backup-users] exceptions.AssertionError: problem (long, verb

From: Andrew K. Bressen
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] exceptions.AssertionError: problem (long, verbose, detailed)
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:46:43 -0500

> Ok, so it looks like it's b0rking on
> log.d/conf/logfiles/up2date.conf. It's not executing the "Copying
> attributes from" stuff or the two remaining ("Setting time of" and
> "Renaming") commands on this file, I think.

Ben will hopefully be along with more rdiff-backup specific
answers, but in the meantime I'll suggest some generic debugging
approaches...

Is there anything different about this file?
Ownership, permissions, etc?

Have you tried backing up and restoring other directories
over the net? If you remove the file, and then do a backup
and try to restore, what happens?