[rdiff-backup-users] --sleep-ratio

From: Michael Stenner
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] --sleep-ratio
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:38:18 -0700

I gather that --sleep-ratio has been removed, but I couldn't find any
mention of why (although I'm just curious about that) or how one
should go about replacing it.  Basically, I don't want to pound my
disks.  Obviously, "nice" does little for disk access and because I'm
running locally, I don't really see --remote-schema helping either.
Any suggestions?

                                        -Michael
--
  Michael D. Stenner                            address@hidden
  ECE Department, the University of Arizona                 520-626-1619