Re: [rdiff-backup-users] about file Selection

From: Takeshi Nishioka
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] about file Selection
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:35:01 +0900

Thank you for your reply!! I found my mistake in the last mail.

Files to be included(Remote Host)
/etc
/usr/local/etc
/www
/var

Files to be excluded(Remote Host)
/etc/passwd
/var/log

Directory where all files are preserved(Local Host)
/.backup

I want to backup remote file system to local file system.