Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No lchown on 10.3 for rdiff-backup 1.0.0

From: Cornelius Jaeger
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] No lchown on 10.3 for rdiff-backup 1.0.0
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:31:11 +0200

Hi All

Just thought i would chime in here.

We have several app servers running 10.3
We don't plan on updating to tiger ever.
We have deployed WebObjects applications on all OSX Systems since the first official release. None of the 20 odd machines running their original OS releases have been upgraded, barring security enhancements. When the machines finally break, the apps will probably be outdated and or upgraded. We have taken 3 machines offline because the customers upgraded their applications and bought new servers as part of the upgrade.
So, we still run 10.0.x on 2 servers, and about 10 running 10.3.
From a server perspective 10.3 will be around for at least a few years.
 my 2cents

cornelius