Re: [rdiff-backup-users] File "/usr/local/bin/rdiff-backup", line 20, in

From: dave kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] File "/usr/local/bin/rdiff-backup", line 20, in ?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:47:38 +1100

address@hidden wrote:

Python seems to be running fine and I can get version information
from RDIFF, so it is at least somewhat working. Compilation and
building went fine, with no error.

you are missing the python-gzip module stuff.
rdiff is not rdiff-backup
what does rdiff-backup -V give you?
also, you might want to look through the archives about win32 and fsyncing (there is a blog post somewhere about disabling it) Also, if you get linux -> win32 working I would be impressed - what sshd are you using? I would have thought a better choice would be cifs or smbfs.

dave