Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem with multiple increments

From: Jeff Simpson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem with multiple increments
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:59:21 -0400

aha, I didn't realize that there was a number-of-backups option. That
should work famously, thanks!

On 4/5/07, Dave Kempe <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeff have you tried --remove-older-than 30B for 30 backups?
that might do what you want.
Other than that, I always use --force on remove-older-than if space is
the problem - deciding between having the next backup complete and
loosing an extra increment.

dave