[rdiff-backup-users] Network error?

From: Mikkel Høgh
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Network error?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:36:47 +0200

Hi there,

I have recently started using rdiff-backup (with backupninjna) on my
webserver, to backup to our backup-server over the internet. It runs
every hour

Once in a while, it just breaks, spewing my e-mail with the attached
error, and it has me wondering. Only way I've managed to fix it is by
removing the backup files from the backup server and starting anew
with a (multi-gigabyte) full backup.

So I'm wondering - is this a bug in rdiff, a network error, what?
Any help will be greatly appreciated...

--
Kind regards,
Mikkel Høgh