[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.10 released

From: dean gaudet
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.10 released
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

i realised i'd moved my rdiff-backup mail folder after linux-kernel in my
tab list... and hadn't got past linux-kernel in months.  oops.

better late than never.

as before, i haven't tested it (i'm still using 1.0.5), i'm just releasing
it because there was a request for a new release.

-dean

New in v1.1.10 (2007/05/12)
---------------------------

New --exclude-if-present option (i.e. --exclude-if-present .nobackup).
(Jeff Strunk).

Use signal 0 rather than signal.NSIG when testing if another rdiff-backup
is still running.  (Patch from Sébastien Maret)

Sockets don't have extended attributes -- don't try to access them.
(Patch from Andrew Ferguson.)

Fix restore from read-only bug -- rx perms on a repository directory are
enough, no need for write perms when restoring.  (patch from Andrew Price)

Fix --list-increments bug in set_must_escape_dos_devices.
(Marc Dyksterhouse)