[rdiff-backup-users] Means to delete increments from the backup destinat

From: matt
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Means to delete increments from the backup destination?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:58:02 -0400

Does any version of rdiff-backup provide a means to delete increments from the backup destination?

I'm interested in doing this for some testing reasons (I fear a poor environment may have corrupted my rdiff-backup repository/destination).

Would there be another means to address this potential problem other than restoring the rdiff-backup destination directory to a previous state (which I might do, because I have been backing up said directory).

-Matt