[rdiff-backup-users] Is anyone adding new features?

From: Anthony Toole
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Is anyone adding new features?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:56:12 +0000

Hi All,

This email is probably aimed at whoever are the current set of owners
for rdiff-backup.

I've been using rdiff-backup quite happily to backup some servers at
work for quite a while, but we are getting to the point where disk
space is becoming an issue.

Looking at the list of feature requests there are three that would
describe exactly the features I would like to see in rdiff-backup.

So, my question is - is anyone currently implementing these?  If I go
ahead and implement them who should I send the diffs to, to get them
integrated into the main builds?  Are there any other enhancements
that fixing these might collide with?

http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/MetadataDiddling
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/DeleteIntermediate
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/DetectMoves