[rdiff-backup-users] That "File changed from regular file before signatu

From: Chris G
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] That "File changed from regular file before signature" error
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:51:24 +0000

I'm still trying to get rid of the following error:-

    UpdateError sofdev/cprg/utils/fred File changed from regular file before
signature

It's something in the *destination* causing the problem because I only
get the error when doing the overnight 'refresh' of my rdiff-backup.
If I do an rdiff-backup to a new destination directory I get no
errors.

The question is how can I get rid of the error without corrupting the
destination?  The file in question (fred) is unimportant but can
anyone tell me how I can remove it (and all references to it) from the
backup?

--
Chris Green