[rdiff-backup-users] how to show directories only in backup at given tim

From: Maciej Franecki
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] how to show directories only in backup at given time
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:44:27 +0100

hello.
im working on backup system for the user's Maildir. As far as we are using imap, all the users all able to make their own directories for mails in Maildir.
I wonder if somehow is it possible to use --list-at-time option to show only directories?
To see all the files with the directories is not really interesting in my case. Also, it is not in the format of showing rights; so grep ^d unfortunately is not the solution also.

To be sure about the result which im looking for let me present small example.
Let's assume that user mary has got three directories; cur, new, priv.
cur&new has some files inside, priv is empty.

root@:~# rdiff-backup --list-at-time now n::/tests/mary
mary
mary/b.file
mary/b.file2