[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on WinXP, how to set up batch file

From: Pieter Donche
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup on WinXP, how to set up batch file
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:05:05 +0100 (CET)

I want to make rdiff-backups of WinXP directories to a remote FreeBSD
system.

I followed the instructions in
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/BackupFromWindowsTo Linux

- downloaded and installed PuTTY 0.60,
- downloaded and installed www.python.org/ftp/python/2.5.4/python-2.5.4.Msi
- downloaded win32 binary rdiff-backup.1.1.17-cvs.win32-py2.5.exe from
 your http://solutionsfirst.com.au/~dave/backup site
- configured SSH with public key authication
- verified that passwordless login works with the private key file

But I have problems with the final step: launching rdiff-backup.exe
the web page states:
rdiff-backup.exe -v5 --no-hard-links --print-statistics --remote-schema "plink.exe -i privatekey.ppk %s rdiff-backup --server" c:\sourcedirectory address@hidden::/destinationdirectory

Nowhere on my WinXP system I can find a file rdiff-backup.exe

How must rdiff-backup be called then ??

What should be the contents of a batch-file (to be executed at startup
of the WinXP system) doing the above ?