[rdiff-backup-users] "é" problem with rdiff 1.3.4

From: Self biasresistor
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] "é" problem with rdiff 1.3.4
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:11:16 +0000

I have a problem when i tried to backup "directoriés" :
$>rdiff-backup.exe "directoriés" e2
i have a window-error-popup saying me that rdiff-backup is not a win32 valid application

But if i tried to backup a directory called "directory" which contains a subdirectory called "directoriés" or a file named "filé" it works.
So i think this is a other bug of 1.3.4 version!
God damn Windows caracters encoding policy!

Souhaitez vous  « être au bureau sans y être » ? Oui je le veux !