Fwd: [rdiff-backup-users] "Broken" backup destination. Bug, or Disk err

From: Billy Crook
Subject: Fwd: [rdiff-backup-users] "Broken" backup destination. Bug, or Disk error?
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:16:40 -0500

I'm not sure if this is relevant or helps, but I was googling for
"zlib.error: Error -3 while decompressing: invalid block type" and
other than this very thread, all of the other results were to do with
mercurial or python stream decompression.

I meant to send the below reply to the list also.  I really want to
get to the bottom of this.