[rdiff-backup-users] Re: Running rdiff-backup on Amazon Web Services

From: Dean Cording
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Running rdiff-backup on Amazon Web Services
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:47:07 +1000

I've updated the Amazon AMI image that runs rdiff-backup to incorporate
improvements in the web backup browser interface.  A screenshot of the web
interface is included on the wiki page
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/Amazon_AWS

There has also been an update to the script file you run on your local machine
which detects when the AMI image is updated and finds the available image ids.
If you have download this script, I would suggest downloading it again.

I have also made the rdiff-backup-browser available for use on your own
rdiff-backup server.  See
http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/WebFrontEnd for details.

Dean