Re: [rdiff-backup-users] [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/home/username/.

From: Andreas Herrmann
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/home/username/.gvfs'
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 15:03:24 +0200

On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 14:41 +0200, Jakob Unterwurzacher wrote:
> Hi, does
> --exclude-other-filesystems
> get rid of that?
It might. But /home is also on a different filesystem than /. And I
don't want to exclude /home.

Turns out putting `- /home/username/.gvfs' at the very top of the file
list solves the problem. The error message still appears, but is
ignored.

Best, Andreas

PS: I just saw, that I accidentally answered to Dominic Raferd directly
and not to the mailing list.
Why isn't the reply-to field set?
I'll append that mail here.