Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lost Connection

From: Alex
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Lost Connection
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:44:07 -0300

Thanks Greg, I'm trying another way, but now appears to me another error: segmentation fault, sorry rdiffbackup with the practice. :)

I also have another server where it works, but I wanted to delete all folders .trashed in homes of the users, I tried several ways but always comes in sync, if I put the full pathworks. But all my users have their trash.
Anyone know how to expand my exclusion?

thanks