[rdiff-backup-users] confirmation of Backup by rdiffbackup

From: Arun Shrimali
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] confirmation of Backup by rdiffbackup
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:01:43 +0530

Dear All,

I have configured rdiffbackup for my server, which is working perfectly for daily incremental remote backup.

But to confirm that the backup has been done successfully, I have to go to backup server and check the file  /rdiff-backup-data/backup.log

Is there any other way (through e-mail) to confirm that backup has been done successfully....

Arun