[rdiff-backup-users] exclude option on server mode

From: Ramiro Blanco
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] exclude option on server mode
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:33:37 -0300

Hi, i'm trying to give a little extra security to backups taken from my servers.
The thing is, backups are going to be executed from another host which
I don't control.
So, I would like to set some options in "command=" var from sshd's
authorized_keys. So far I've successfully tried "--restrict-read-only"
which works as expected, but I would like to force an "--exclude"
option too. I've tried the following line in authorized_keys:
"command="rdiff-backup --server --exclude '**somefile'
--restrict-read-only /home/user/dir/", but the exclude option is
ignored.
 Is there a way to do this?

Cheers,

--