Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup-users Digest, Vol 110, Issue 2

From: Shane Bywater
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup-users Digest, Vol 110, Issue 2
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:07:54 -0500

Hi,
Thanks for the information. I think that was the problem. I might have used 5D to get this to work after posting this request for assistance although I'm not to sure as it was a very stressful day. Second thought since it was after midnight by the time I had the correct command syntax I probably failed to realize at the time that I needed to add another day. Data was restored by 3am and the flat tire I got going to the customer was repaired at 3:30am (told you it was a stressful day/night/morning).

Regards,
Shane