[rdiff-backup-users] Backing up sound files

From: Jeffrey Barish
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up sound files
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:00:55 -0600

I would like to use rdiff-backup to back up sound files (among others).  Some
of
the files could be as large as 0.5 GB or more.  I am worried about how rdiff-
backup handles files of this size.  I think that performing a diff would waste
time and disk space.  I think that it would be more useful if I could tell
rdiff-backup simply to check the modified time and the size when deciding
whether to update the mirror and to not store a diff.  Is this possible with
rdiff-backup?  Am I fantasizing a problem?  Is there a tool that might be
better suited for what I am trying to do?
--
Jeffrey Barish
3beez