Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Delete most recent increment?

From: Travis Burtrum
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Delete most recent increment?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:45:30 -0500

Can't you just make a copy of the rdiff-backup directory and run the script on there as a test?

Or if you have to have manual instructions, learn a bit about the scripting language and step through it manually yourself? There obviously isn't any simple rdiff-backup command to run or that script wouldn't exist.