[rdiff-backup-users] Extended Attributes Not Working

From: Norman
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Extended Attributes Not Working
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:38:29 +0100

Hi List,

I have a problem with extended file attributes not registering on the
destination (debian 7) or when restored, while they are available on
the source files (centos6). Both file systems show Extended Attributes
as On and have the pylibacl module installed. The
rdiiff-backup-data/extended_attributes.* files are all of zero size.
Is there a special switch to use while backing up that I need to use
to get the extended attributes transferred?

Source:
address@hidden [~]# lsattr /etc/12.mv

Destination:
address@hidden [~]# lsattr /etc/12.mv