Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Recovering current_mirror

From: Alvin Starr
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Recovering current_mirror
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:03:34 -0500

rdiff-backup keeps an the most current image of your backup in the top level directory along with the rdiff-backup-data tree.

So you have the more current data sitting in that directory.

Use rsync or tar to backup that toplevel directory (less the rdiff-backup-data) and then restore that on your system.

That data should be good so long as your last backup completed and did not die half way.